Casual Teaching Staff Pool
CASUAL TEACHING STAFF (QUALIFIED AND UNQUALIFIED) REQUIRED TO JOIN OUR POOL
All Saints’ Roman Catholic High School is a small and friendly school judged by Ofsted as Good. It is a community in which students are happy and where every child is known and valued.
We are seeking individuals with a range of skills to join our pool of ‘bank’ staff, to assist us by covering short to mid-term staff absences and business need.
We are looking for individuals who will:
- Complement our team with their enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Be able to multitask and prioritise workload effectively.
- Be innovative and use initiative.
- Have drive and enthusiasm, with a desire to explore, develop and evaluate new ideas.
- Have a sense of humour, caring nature and build strong relationships with everyone.
- Thrive in a busy school environment.
We are offering:
- Warm and welcoming teams, where you will be supported to learn new skills.
- Casual contracts (hours are offered and worked as-and-when needed, and paid a month in arrears).
- Family-friendly working hours – usually between 8.00am-4.00pm, Monday-Friday, term-time-only.
- National teachers' pay scales (unqualified range; main pay range or upper pay range, dependent on qualifications and experience).
- Employee-Assistance Schemes (such as access to 1:1 counselling)
- Employee Benefits Schemes (such as discounted gym membership)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
We do not hold a sponsorship licence and can only consider applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, your application will not progress.
- An information and application pack and further details can be obtained on the school website www.allsaintshigh.lancs.sch.uk, or from Ms Cat Gillies, School Business Manager, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you require a paper pack, please contact us with your full name and address and we will post one to you.
- Applications must be submitted on the provided application form – for safeguarding reasons we cannot accept CVs.
- Please state in your application form which role you are applying for.
- Applications should be be sent to Ms Cat Gillies, School Business Manager, by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to All Saints' Roman Catholic High School, A Voluntary Academy, Haslingden Road, Rawtenstall, Lancashire, BB4 6SJ.
Recruitment is ongoing, so please submit your application without delay.
We reserve the right to pause recruitment if we receive sufficient applications.
Information pack (what you need to read):
2. Person Specification
3. Job Description
4. Risk Identification Form
5. Sample contract
6. Notes To Applicants
7. Immigration, asylum and nationality act 2006 information for candidates
Application pack (what you need to complete and send to us):
8. Covering letter - optional
9. Application form
10. Rehabilitation of Offenders Disclosure Form
11. Recruitment Monitoring Form