Curriculum Leader of MFL
Job title: Curriculum Leader of MFL
Grade: Main Pay Scale – Upper Pay Scale Plus TLR2 MAX
Contract Type: Permanent
Required to commence 1st September 2023
All Saints’ Roman Catholic High School is a small and friendly school judged by Ofsted as Good. It is a community in which pupils are happy and where every child is known and valued, and is a school which is part of the Romero Catholic Academy Trust.
The Board of Directors of the Romero Catholic Academy Trust alongside The Governors of All Saints’ RC High School, are looking to appoint a highly motivated, experienced individual to join our school. The post holder will play an important role within the school leading the curriculum within MFL and will be supported by an able team of professionals.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced, ambitious, individual with a proven record of securing strong pupil outcomes within MFL to develop further within a large organisation.
We are looking for a someone who:
- has the creativity to deliver lessons that allow pupils to enjoy and flourish in this important subject area
- Can engage and enthuse our learners through a commitment to outstanding teaching and learning
- Is a strong leader and has the ability to create an ethos of high aspirations within the department
- Is innovative in their techniques to motivate and inspire young people
- Can build positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
- Is willing to support the ethos of the school
The post includes TLR2 MAX responsibilities, therefore it is essential candidates are able to demonstrate their leadership abilities and how they would enhance effective curriculum delivery throughout the school.
What we can offer you: -
- Committed students who are positive and keen to learn
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Excellent and innovative facilities across the school
- A comprehensive professional development programme and many opportunities to contribute to extra-curricular activities and whole school initiatives
If you feel you have the skills required, we look forward to hearing from you. If you would like to find out more about the position please contact Mr X Bowers, Executive Headteacher, on 01706 213693 or email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 17th March 2023 12noon
Interview Date: w/c 27th March 2023