** UPDATED 07/12/2021 URGENT: PARTIAL SCHOOL CLOSURE **
Dear All Saints' Community,
I regret to inform you that due to an extremely high number of staff absences - many related to Coronavirus - I have had to take the decision to close the school to a number of Key Stage 3 pupils, on a rota basis.
* THE CLOSURES WILL COME INTO EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY 8TH DECEMBER 2021, and will run up to and including Monday 13th December 2021. *
Key Stage 3 pupils are planned to be educated on-site/ educated at home as follows.
- Tuesday 7th December: Year 8 in school; Years 7 and 9 at home.
- Wednesday 8th December: Year 9 in school; Years 7 and 8 at home.
- Thursday 9th December: Year 7 in school; Years 8 and 9 at home.
- Friday 10th December: Year 8 in school; Years 7 and 9 at home.
- Monday 13th December: Year 9 in school; Years 7 and 8 at home.
Pupils who are not in school will be provided with online learning through Microsoft Teams and/ or Show My Homework - class teachers will inform pupils of the details directly.
* For YEARS 10 and 11 school will be OPEN AS NORMAL: pupils will be expected to attend lessons on-site unless a parent or carer has notified the Attendance Officer of an authorised absence. *
The closure is expected to last up to and including Monday 13th December, but it will be reviewed daily and the community will be informed of the actual re-opening date as early as possible.
I assure you that this decision has not been taken lightly, and I apologise for the short notice provided and inconvenience to families.
If you need to contact the school please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Mr B McNally