TEACHER OF RE
MAIN-UPPER TEACHERS PAY RANGE
Full Time, Permanent Contract
All Saints’ Roman Catholic High School is a small and friendly school judged by Ofsted as Good. It is a community in which students are happy and where every child is known and valued, and is a school which is part of the Romero Catholic Academy Trust. Further information is available on our website: www.allsaintshigh.lancs.sch.uk.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of RE.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who can engage and enthuse our learners through a commitment to outstanding teaching and learning.
- Someone who can contribute to the further development of a strong and forward-looking team.
- Someone who is innovative in their techniques to motivate and inspire young people.
- Someone who has high expectations of what can be achieved.
What we can offer you:
- Committed students who are positive and keen to learn.
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Professional development opportunities and many opportunities to contribute to extra-curricular activities and whole school initiatives.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers and NQTs.
Applications must be submitted on the provided application form – for safeguarding reasons we cannot accept CVs.
Applications should be sent to Carla Jenkinson, Trust HR Manager, by e-mail to email@example.com.
Closing date: 18th May 2022
Interviews w/c 23rd May 2022