Teacher of Geography
Job title: Teacher of Geography
Grade: Main Pay Scale – Upper Pay Scale.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent.
Required to commence 8thst January 2024 or as soon as possible.
All Saints’ Roman Catholic High School is a small and friendly school judged by Ofsted as Good. It is an exciting time to be joining the warm and welcoming team; with Mrs Lord the new Headteacher and planning permission has been granted for a brand new, state of the art school building in a beautiful setting. It is a community in which pupils are happy and where every child is known and valued.
The Board of Directors of the Romero Catholic Academy Trust alongside The Governors of All Saints’ RC High School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, methodical, organised and efficient individual to join the team as a Teacher of Geography. ECTs and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for someone who: -
- Has a high expectation of what can be achieved.
- Has a commitment to raising achievement and the quality of learning for all pupils.
- Has the creativity to deliver lessons that allow pupils to enjoy and flourish in this important subject area
- Is innovative in their techniques to motivate and inspire young people
- Can build positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
- Is willing to support the ethos of the school
What we can offer you: -
- Committed pupils who are positive and keen to learn
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team
- A comprehensive professional development programme and many opportunities to contribute to extra-curricular activities and whole school initiatives
If you feel you have the skills required, we look forward to hearing from you. The Headteacher warmly welcomes any visits to the school. If you would like to find out more about the position or arrange a visit, please contact Becki Thompson, Business Support Officer, on 01706 213693 or email@example.com
Applications should be addressed to Mrs Frankie Lord, Headteacher and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date listed below.
Full details and application forms are available from our website: www.allsaintshigh.lancs.sch.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 9:00am, Wednesday 27th September 2023.
Shortlisting date: TBC Week beginning 2nd October.
Interview Date: TBC Wek beginning 16th October 2023.