Teacher of Spanish
Job title: Teacher of Spanish
Grade: Main Pay Scale – Upper Pay Scale.
Contract Type: Permanent
Required to commence 1st September 2023 or as soon as possible.
All Saints’ Roman Catholic High School is a small and friendly school judged by Ofsted as Good. It is an exciting time to be joining the warm and welcoming team; A new Headteacher has been appointed, a Deputy Headteacher will soon be selected and planning permission has been submitted for a brand new, state of the art school building in a beautiful setting. It is a community in which pupils are happy and where every child is known and valued.
The Board of Directors of the Romero Catholic Academy Trust alongside The Governors of All Saints’ RC High School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, methodical, organised and efficient individual to join the team as a Teacher of Spanish. Both ECTs and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply. We offer an excellent ECT Induction programme as well as exceptional professional development opportunities.
All pupils at All Saints’ study Spanish in Key Stage 3, and we strongly promote the value of continuing to study languages in Key stage 4 as well. As a result of this encouragement, alongside effective teaching, Spanish is a popular subject for our pupils and we have a large number of GCSE groups.
We are looking for someone who: -
- Has a high expectation of what can be achieved.
- Has a commitment to raising achievement and the quality of learning for all pupils.
- Has the creativity to deliver lessons that allow pupils to enjoy and flourish in this important subject area
- Can contribute to the further development of a strong and forward-looking team
- Is innovative in their techniques to motivate and inspire young people
- Can build positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
- Is willing to support the ethos of the school
What we can offer you: -
- Committed pupils who are positive and keen to learn
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Excellent and innovative facilities across the school
- A comprehensive professional development programme and many opportunities to contribute to extra-curricular activities and whole school initiatives
If you feel you have the skills required, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to find out more about the position please contact Becki Thompson, Business Support Officer, on 01706 213693 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be addressed to Mr Xavier Bowers, Executive Headteacher and emailed to email@example.com by the closing date listed below.
Closing date: 12:00pm, Friday 9th June 2023.
Shortlisting date: 3:00pm, Monday 12th June 2023.
Interview Date: TBC.